Enterprises today are facing increasing challenges on production flexibility, inventory turnover, and cost control. The PM45 industrial printer offers high-precision and high-volume printing along with track-and-trace functionality to increase production efficiency and supply chain transparency in food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, warehouse, and distribution center management.
Built on the Honeywell print platform, the durable PM45 printer offers print speeds of up to 14 ips. With print registration of up to +/-0.5 mm, the PM45 printer can ensure high print quality of barcodes, texts, and images, even on small electronic component and pharmaceutical labels. As a highly connected industrial printer, the PM45 is packed with first-in-class WWAN connectivity to enable deployment with minimal limitation from site network topology. The PM45 printer is also scalable to incorporate RFID, parallel, industrial, and applicator interfaces to address your unpredictable business needs in the future.
PM45 Industrial Printer
- The common software platform managed by Honeywell Cyber Security provides security updates throughout the entire lifecycle.
- The PM45 printer offers a scalable and upgradable solution to minimize the business constraints that may be faced in the future.
- The PM45 printer is the first industrial printer with WWAN connectivity designed for M2M and IoT applications.
- Operational Intelligence MDM tool provides predictive analytics and data on printer health, while SOTI and PrintSet MC are also supported.
- Smart printing capability allows users to configure and print without the need for a host computer.