An example of true SATO innovation and ‘ceaseless creativity’, the intuitive CT4-LX printer is the perfect blend of compact dimensions and powerful performance. Designed to save time for operators and significantly increase efficiency in fast-paced business environments, the printer utilises thermal and direct thermal printing up to 128mm width in tear-off or continuous operation. The CT4-LX is ideal for a wide range of practical commercial applications, including price labelling, inventory management and shipping labels.
The innovative printer has industry-leading emulation formats that enable the CT4-LX to integrate seamlessly into existing workflows, saving time and money throughout the value chain. RFID capability HF/UHF is also a key feature of the printer, providing heightened flexibility, large data storage capacity and increased data collection throughput, along with greater immediacy and accuracy of data collection.
A powerful on-board intelligence that enables customisation of the printer operation to significantly simplify labelling operations and reduce business costs.
Labelling problems in many industries can be solved by this flexible AEP solution, which is easily prepared and implemented by SATO and SATO Partners.
AEP introduces the next generation of Smart label printing:
- Input devices such as scanners, keypads, weigh scales can be directly connected
- Standalone printing is possible without the need for a host PC or additional software
- The operator activity is prompted by a simple display screen sequence
- The printer operation is easily customised to the business requirement
- Network/Cloud communication for database access or other functions