RFID POCKET READER WITH BLUETOOTH® WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
UHF RFID technology allows users to read from and write to a wide variety of tags, enabling quick and accurate identification of multiple items at once. Read/write operations can occur without a line-of-sight and at longer distances and faster speeds compared to other passive RFID technologies, decreasing cost and improving efficiency in item identification.
Bluetooth wireless communication makes the reader ideal for a variety of applications and its small size makes it an easy to carry and convenient tool for improving productivity in the field,
warehouse, or retail point of sale.
Datalogic DLR-BT001Pocket RFID Reader
• EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 and ISO 18000-6C compliant
• USB communications and charging
• Bluetooth wireless communication
• SPP and HID Bluetooth profiles
• Integrated linear polarized antenna
• Small, lightweight and ergonomic form factor
• Battery powered
• LCD display
• Vibration feedback