Keep a closer eye on service and repair jobs
Track Repairs is designed for businesses who provide a return to base repair service for medium to high value items such as electronic goods or jewellery.
It is a highly configurable, modular solution, with Codegate Catalyst building blocks at its core. You can start with a basic solution and add on functionality as and when you need it.
The basic system is a server based application that provides databases for customer demographics, item descriptions, technicians and repair processes. Received items can be photographed, and advice notes scanned into the system. Bar code labels are printed to uniquely identify and track all jobs shipped in by customers. Reporting is available on individual jobs or all jobs at each stage of the repair process. Repair estimates can be generated and emailed directly to customers, and delivery notes created once the job is complete. Data can be exported to downstream systems such as payroll and accounts. A quality assurance process is built into the system.
Optional add on modules available
- Wireless portable terminals for each technician
- Serial number tracking and individual item repair history
- Outworking, for sub contracting jobs to third party individuals or companies
- Batch number / firmware revision tracking
- CRM system for customers, supporting multiple contacts and multiple locations per customer
- Web portal, to allow customers to pre-book jobs and view repair status
- Courier integration, to provide automatic consignment label generation and delivery tracking through web portal
- System integration - bespoke integration enterprise systems
- Business intelligence and custom reporting
Benefits to your business
The basic system will deliver cost and time savings through greater efficiency and reduced paperwork. It will raise customer satisfaction through better visibility of performance against SLAs, and reduce the administrative resource needed to handle invoice disputes. The rich amount of data collected ultimately allows business analysis to be conducted on the whole process. For example, to identify profitability of each repair item, profitability per customer or technician, and reliability analyses per item.